



I love this man more each day. Hard to believe we've already been married over six years.
WHAT IS HIS NAME: Mathew Brent Leavitt
HOW LONG HAVE WE BEEN MARRIED: 6 years
HOW LONG DID WE DATE: We dated 3 months, got engaged and were married 1-1/2 months later.
WHO SAID I LOVE YOU FIRST: drum roll please, Brent!
WHO IS TALLER: BL
WHO SINGS BETTER: Neither, we are both poor singers.
WHO'S SMARTER: It's a toss up, depends on the subject.
WHO PAYS THE BILLS: I do.
WHO SLEEPS ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE BED: I do, it's closer to the door.
WHO MOWS THE LAWN: We both do, but he's the one who enjoys it.
WHO COOKS DINNER: Me of course! And I do most of the BBQ-ing as well.
WHO DRIVES: Mostly Brent, he can't handle the girls.
WHO'S MORE STUBBORN: Definetly me!!
WHO KISSED WHO FIRST: Brent kissed me first, and he was so nervous.
WHO ASKED WHO OUT FIRST: Brent asked me out first and was over 30 minutes late!!!
WHO PROPOSED: Brent did (right after he asked my dad).
WHO HAS MORE SIBLINGS: I do, 5 brothers, 4 sisters, 1 step brother, & 2 step sisters! Brent has 5 brothers and one sister
WHO WEARS THE PANTS IN THE FAMILY: This will cause an argument, I do. However, I like to let him think he does sometimes.
I TAG: No one!


1 comment:
Yea, you finally posted!!!!!!!!!!! ITS BEEN FOREVER!!
Post a Comment