
Then Blair just loves to pose for the camera, and we can all see why, she's so gorgeous.

Daddy and his buddy Ellie. If I say there's my buddy, she says "no, daddy's buddy, mommy's baby." She's so funny.

This is Ellie running from the group picture and I caught her in action. She loves to make people laugh, so when they started laughing the first time she did it, it was really hard to keep her in the group because she wanted to keep making them laugh. And she makes us laugh everyday.

Here is Kel and Marc with all of the nieces and nephews from both sides that could make it, in wedding colors and all. Most of them were sick of pictures by then, but they did pretty good.

We are glad to have Marc in our family now. We love you Kelsey and Marc.


3 comments:
YEAH!!! I am so excited that you have posted again!!! Love all of the fun things you guys have done. Your girls are super cute. Love ya!!!!!
Finally no more princess deal! Cute pics!
Natalie,
I saw your blog link on the Royce's sight. I thought I would say hi. Cute girls!!
So I'm bloggin' too.
thehillsadventures.blogspot
I'm new to the blogging world. It's so fun.
Cassie Hill
Post a Comment