
.......BABY!!!
Sadly, Brent would not let me find out what we were having. After pulling all my usual tricks (and then some) he still said "NO!" However, the doctor stayed on that particular area for longer than normal for me to try and figure it out. So, with my expertise in the medical field (which is none) I believe it to be a girl. I guess we'll just have to wait until December to find out for real.


6 comments:
Congratulations on whatever it is. You pampered chef stuff came today. I'll get it to you on Sunday.
Congrat's on "THE BABY!" I think you probably would have noticed if it was a boy! They like to show their stuff off, usually!!!
That is so funny but good for you I don't know if I could do it. I am not big on surprises if I now its coming. Congrats anyway. And if you are coming down this weekend we would love to get together!! Give us a call. I think Brent has B's #. Talk to ya soon.
OH BY THE WAY TAG YOUR IT. GET THE INSTRUCTIONS OFF MY BLOG.
Ok Nat... it's been long enough! Post Already!
It has been over a month now! let's get a move on lady!
Post a Comment