....I just got on my blog and noticed I only have 65 days 'til my baby is due. I don't ever really look at my blog, but I did and I'm shocked because it doesn't feel like it's been that long. I'm getting anxious, especially since I'm the only one left being pregnant (out of 4). But hey, Lyndsee is still pregnant even if I never see her. And I know she has one day longer than me!!!
5 comments:
Wow! It has gone by fast...Can't wait to see how cute this little girl will be! I mean if it's a girl...:0)
HAHA are you rubbing it in one day later....that stinks... JKATW haha. It really has gone by fast huh!!! Hopefully it will be here soon because I am ready to be done!!!! And I know it will be a bloy!!!! Love and miss you lots!!!
And you look great!!!
I think you're having a boy...was right with Shannon and Mindy. I wish I was part of the 4 that were pregnant. Maybe the next round we can join ; )
And today there's only 49 days left! I think I've only actually noticed it for 30 days! ;)
Post a Comment