We went to the corn maze up the street with some friends, that's right I said friends, (we do have a few) the McIntyre's. I thought since there were three corn mazes that it would be really fast going through and we could do all of them. To my surprise we took nearly every wrong turn and it took like over an hour for just the one. Not to mention that silly Bently loved rolling around in the dirt and following the pivot track, which I didn't mind, I got a pretty good laugh out of it.
Here are the fearless leaders, Blair, Ellie and Bently. My girls think he's so funny, they love him.

Brent carried Ellie like this about 3/4 of the way. She tried to get me to carry her, but with my condition (pregnancy, duh) there was no way I was going to lug her around that long. Luckily she has her daddy wrapped around her little finger and this is what we got.

And I think Blair and Ellie thought the best part was petting the little animals they had there. I'm actually surprised Blair was touching them, she's a little nervous around animals.

And little miss Ellie just wanted that donkey to come over to her so she could pet it. She eventually got to pet him!!

The night ended with sushi at Ben and Maria's (thank you) it was delicious.
No comments:
Post a Comment