Sunday, January 11, 2009

Ellie, Ellie...

We all stayed home from church last Sunday due to sick children and a mother who couldn't handle it being sick herself. So we read lots and lots of books.

So, on to the funny story. We have a book that goes a little something like this...Brown Bear, Brown Bear what do you see....I see a red bird looking at me. Red bird, red bird what do you see........

I'm sitting there nursing Rory and Ellie starts saying "Ellie, Ellie what do you see...I see a window looking at me." She does this for a few minutes and decided to include Rory into the story. "Rory, Rory what do you see, I see a booby looking at me." HAHAHAHAHAHA. Couldn't stop laughing.

13 comments:

Robyn said...

Kids pick up on everything! That is too cute! I love the new pics of your girls- especially Rory in her outfit and headband!! :)

Mama Runner Parker said...

that's a good one--i'm in here alone and laughing out loud!!

your girls are too cute.

Marc & Kelsey said...

I read this to Marc and could hardly get through it I was laughing so hard I started to cry.

Lyndsee Bates said...

Isn't that the best!!! Funny how they become so obsessed with the word "boob" when they see it multiple times in a day!!! That is too cute!!! Hope you're doing well. love ya!!!

The Erickson Family said...

Kids say the darnedest things! My kids make me laugh too...all of the time! Hope you are feeling better now.

Marisa said...

That has got to be the funniest story I have ever heard! Your girls are adorable. I hope that Danny and I can come and see you guys soon.

LD said...

That is awesome...what a creative child she is!

It was so good to see and hang out with you guys during Christmas. Your girls are beautiful!

Maria said...

um, hilarious! thanks for the help getting my diapers! i'll let you know about 'pre-school'!

Ashlee said...

oh that is funny. i seriously laughed out loud!

Park avenue said...

I love your family header photo! good to hear all went well with your new arrival. beautiful ladies.

Lisa said...

Kids say the darndest things! My kids seems to be fascinated with boobs, poop, being naked . . . And they don't learn it all from me!

The Royce's said...

OK, that is HiLaRiOuS! Ellie you are too cute! Me & Bailey are still cracking up! love ya!

ALL THE ROYCE'S said...

You just have to LOVE that girl! Sooooo Funny!