Ok so I am going to comment on all of it right here!! I LOVE YOU PICTURES! I cannot believe how huge Blaire is. She can't be going to Kindergarten. I sware she was just in diapers. And Rory can't be 81/2 mon. you were just at my house barely pregnant with her. AND I HAVEN'T SEEN HER YET!!! All of your trips look like a blast...looks like you have had some really busy fun. Good to finally get an update! Keep in touch.
Hey nice work Natalie!! I am all over mine!! It took me 3 days to upload all the pictures and now they are finally posted!! It is crazy how big our babies are and even Blair and Evka, why are they so big!!! I love you and am glad things are going well!!
so I didn't even realize that the vinyl company I just ordered from was yours!!!!!! I saw your name on the envelope and thought, no way!!!! haha! I found you on craigslist originally! What a weird and funny moment! You do a great job and I am so glad to know that it is you! I will be ordering more from you come closer to Christmas! Made my day!
5 comments:
Hi Natalie, ok your girls are really beautiful. Looks like you have been busy. Hope all is well. Seems to be:).
Ok so I am going to comment on all of it right here!! I LOVE YOU PICTURES! I cannot believe how huge Blaire is. She can't be going to Kindergarten. I sware she was just in diapers. And Rory can't be 81/2 mon. you were just at my house barely pregnant with her. AND I HAVEN'T SEEN HER YET!!! All of your trips look like a blast...looks like you have had some really busy fun. Good to finally get an update! Keep in touch.
Hey nice work Natalie!! I am all over mine!! It took me 3 days to upload all the pictures and now they are finally posted!! It is crazy how big our babies are and even Blair and Evka, why are they so big!!! I love you and am glad things are going well!!
FINALLY lady!! I love the little tea pot pic of Rory!! Who did that one??? anyways love all the new pics & posts!! Love ya!
so I didn't even realize that the vinyl company I just ordered from was yours!!!!!! I saw your name on the envelope and thought, no way!!!! haha! I found you on craigslist originally! What a weird and funny moment! You do a great job and I am so glad to know that it is you! I will be ordering more from you come closer to Christmas! Made my day!
Post a Comment