to:
kace for being super tough!!!!!!
cort & devin, congratultions on the engagement!
ty & leah, super excited for those twins!!
shane & kim, #6!!!
dan & chandi, what would you know, #4!!!!
me, got the girls to bed by 7:45!!!!!
brent, cause i love you!!!
really, this list could go on for miles, i'll just stop now.
What the kids have been saying lately
9 years ago


2 comments:
Oh my gosh, poor little Kace. We hope all of Travis and Mindy's families know how much all of us in Ohio are praying for them and thinking about them and racking our brains for all the ways we can help them! I can't even remember all the people that asked me what they could do for them today at church and all through the weekend.
And...whoa! Way to go Shane and Kim!
Hey now.....it's still a secret! j/k! Since I'm starting to look so fat, I guess everyone should know why! :0) I love the blue shirt family pic! Way cute!
Post a Comment