Tuesday, May 19, 2009

for daddy

okay, since you've been gone rory has been talking like crazy and doing some really cute things. i was trying to video her talking, which she doesn't in this video, but listen to the background. you'll die laughing...at least i did. fyi: ellie was in the kitchen by the fridge shoutin' it out. and check out rory's sweet hair in the back, or the lack thereof.

we went swimming at grandma connie's pool yesterday with kim and ayricah. blair and ellie were so excited to go they ate breakfast in their swimsuits! i got fried...why don't i use sunscreen on myself? ellie was proud to swim "in the deep" all by herself...well with floaties and a ring. blair, wouldn't you know it, was terrified. and miss rory was an angel and hung out in her carseat basically the whole time, except when i had to clean her up...she exploded out both ends. why does it always happen that way?

it was really pretty warm in our house at bedtime last night and the girls had jams on when i put them to bed; however, this is what blair woke up like. she comes out and says "mom, i was soaking hot last night."

we miss you daddy, but we love you more!! thanks for all you do!

3 comments:

The Christensen's said...

That is so sweet!! And I must say I saw your hubby and he does look like a sad little puppy without a home! :) I think he may have even lost some weight. HAHA! Look like ou are having fun though,right?

Ashlee said...

Oh my that water looks nice! We've never been ones to use sunscreen, remeber when we used to go swimming all the time and get fried!

Marisa said...

That video was hilarious! Oh my goodness I love those girls so much. They are so cute! I love these updates. It makes me feel like I am closer to you guys.