Saturday, June 6, 2009

while brent's been gone...

...i've made some really fun stuff, and did a makeover on the girls' dressers.


wouldn't this look cute with a yellow or green berry wreath? i think so too.
i made this super cute purse last night. i used some scrap fabric from rory's crib to do the lining and pocket.
rory's new crib quilt and pad. i do need some different sheets though.
i get all kinds of projects done while brent's gone and stay up way too late doing them. i would rather have him here though. i don't think i would be a very good single mother. he's one his way home right now!!!

p.s. did i mention that rory lives in a closet now? well, she does! the walls need some work, but she seems to love it. so do blair and ellie, they actually want it to be their room (i don't think that's going to happen).

6 comments:

Cortney said...

The purse is killer! And I agree with the green or yellow for sure. Rory is like Harry Potter when his aunt and uncle make him sleep under the stairs. He he.

The Christensen's said...

Oh my gosh you are mrs. crafty!! I love that wreath thing. So cute!! And I take it you made rory's beding. I love pink and green together. And by the way I am pretty sure that the closet is bigger than mine!!

roycecrew said...

All of it is super cute!! Seriously, open a boutique already :)!!

Maria said...

nice job! she'll never remember she lived in a closet, right?! i want to see your purse!

Marisa said...

So I am super excited you are doing the no sweets thing too! Let me know if you find any good replacements that are healthy. We should start a support group because I think I might be beginning to go through withdrawls. LOL!

Lindsay said...

I can't believe that you were in Mammoth at the same time! Such a small world. So, I was hoping that you could ask Mindy to invite me so I could read ytheir blog. My e-mail is lindsayrochelle7@hotmail.com. Thanks!