Monday, October 12, 2009

family pictures

kel did a fabulous job with our family photos this year. thanks!




8 comments:

Marisa said...

I love your pictures! They are so cute! My personal fav: the last one :)

Cara said...

Awesome family pictures. They turned out really good. And remember Natalie - that girl (you) has really cute hair.

Robyn said...

I love the pic of Brent and you in the background. Too cute! And you are looking skinny!! (BTW- when Mindy updates her blog I will do mine :) )

Amanda said...

gorgeous pics, your sissy did awesome!!! and thank you for all the updates;) I like to look at them when i'm bored at work:) Hey i lost your email...but are you still doing the vinyl lettering? i was wondering if you ever do home parties?

Lyndsee Bates said...

They look so good Natalie!!!! Super cute!!!!

Tiffany said...

Your family pics are super cute and your girls are just DARLING!

Susan said...

where did you take the photos in the trees? so cute!

The Christensen's said...

I think it might be about that time!!! Where ya at??