Tuesday, December 2, 2008

COUNT DOWN BEGINS!

that's right, only 12 days left. well, until i'm due anyway. i'll probably just have my c-section on the 18th (4 days late, for those of you who couldn't do the hard math) and call it good. i'm okay with that. it seems to be how things go sometimes. actually i do want to go into labor, but am scared out of my mind. wish me luck!

4 comments:

Robyn said...

Can't wait to meet your little one. Colt is finally getting big enough that I will want to hold and snuggle another baby. I wonder what she will look like and be like and....Can't wait!!

The Christensen's said...

We want a call when you have it. We wanna come see you guys and the baby!! I am sure it is going to be a he.

Maria said...

it's a boy, i'm telling ya...no, so when are you gonna let me watch the girls? bentley wants to play and i know you have dr's appts..call me! also, a congratulations out to ol'tootsie there...and cortney looks so good, maybe she can do my hair like that when it's all grown back in. good luck with the countdown!!!

Wilde Family said...

I am SOOOO excited to see this new addition. I am pretty baby hungry (NO! I'm NOT pregnant)!!!