That is soooo funny. I may have to do that for a Christmas card this year...since it won't happen otherwise. 0 days to go on the baby!! That went by fast..for me. Good luck!
Oh my gosh I can't believe we never went clubbing together. How does Brent dance with such a serious face? HAHA so funny I love it. We so wanna come see baby, let us know when you want visitors.
5 comments:
THIS IS FUNNY!!
That is soooo funny. I may have to do that for a Christmas card this year...since it won't happen otherwise. 0 days to go on the baby!! That went by fast..for me. Good luck!
Hilarious...We must of been thinking alike :0) One day left on your baby counter....yipee! Love ya!
Oh my gosh I can't believe we never went clubbing together. How does Brent dance with such a serious face? HAHA so funny I love it. We so wanna come see baby, let us know when you want visitors.
hope all is well with new baby! send me your email address so i can give you permission.
Post a Comment