Sunday, December 21, 2008

New Arrival

Rory Jo Leavitt
December 18, 2008
7 pounds 5 ounces
19-3/4 inches
This is some serious hair. It is black and there's a ton.

Proud big sisters!
One happy daddy!
(These pictures uploaded backwards.)
We are so blessed to have this new little girl in our family. She has such a sweet spirit. A couple rough nights, but wouldn't trade them for anything.
We have had a ton of help with the girls from our family and friends. Thank you all so much for being willing to watch Blair and Ellie on no notice at all. You are amazing people and we are so blessed to have you in our lives. We love you all very much.
I think having this brand new baby at Christmas is the best present of all!
And yes, we know, this quite possibly could be a "boy name," but it fits her perfect. Rory is a name we love and Jo is after her great-grandma Leavitt.

11 comments:

Robyn said...

Soo cute! Brent is seriously out numbered but little girls are so fun! I still can't believe that hair! Congrats!

The Royce's said...

She is such a cutie! I'll have to steal some pics of her for me! Love you guys!

Mama Runner Parker said...

She's beautiful--Congrats!!

Lyndsee Bates said...

Oh Natalie I am so excited for you!!! She is so cute!! I hope you are feeling well Love You!!!

Cassie said...

Congrats! She is beautiful. All that dark hair, wow.

Marisa said...

This is Danny and Marisa and we are both SO excited for you! She has got to be the cutest little girl ever and I love the name too! Hope you guys are doing well and hopefully Danny and I can come and see you soon.

lisa said...

Congrats on the new baby girl, what a beautiful family you have! Hope you don't mind me checking out your blog:0)

dadleavitt said...

Congrats! Hope you are all doing well and had a Merry Christmas. Can't wait to meet Rory. Love, Don and Alisa

Allison said...

How cute is she!?! I love the name and am jealous about all that hair, Abby is just finally getting some serious hair. You guys have the cutest little girls, Brent got his wish 3 times over!! I am glad everything is ok with you and the baby, and I must say I am jealous you already have your baby here, I have 10 weeks to go and sure am ready. Congratulations!!

Maria said...

she is adorable! when can we come visit!? have a happy new year if we don't see you before...

Jenny Lee Barney said...

What a beautiful family!!!