Saturday, September 20, 2008

AS I PROMISED...

some new posts. hope you're happy kim, mindy, and robyn.....and whoever else who has been wondering where i'm at. might i add, this isn't even a fraction of what we've been up to. just a few things to keep you entertained.

3 comments:

Robyn said...

SOO busy! Glad to see the pictures of everything I know you are doing. But- where is MY nectarine jam?!?

Lyndsee Bates said...

You've been busy!!!! I love all the fun posts. You're quite the handy woman, I want some Jam!!!! Hope all is weel, aren't you glad to be almost done with being pregnant? I AM READY!!!!!

ALL THE ROYCE'S said...

HOLY POSTS! That's my kind of blogging! I love seeing ALL those fun pic's! And you don't have a fat face! You look SOO GOOD! You guys have been having some fun lately, huh?

Miss Ya!