Saturday, September 20, 2008

McCall

We went up to McCall over Labor Day with my family (5 days for Brent and I). What a fun time. We did some playing in the sand. Sat around the campfire. This is Blair's first roasted mallow all by herself!
A nice family photo (don't mind the fat pregnant face).
An attemt at a self-taken photo (not the best).
And this is how Blair liked to make her smores. Mallow in one hand, grahams in the other.
My cute Boose. She was totally cheesin'.
And not a bad picture of Brent and I at the end of our 4-wheeler ride (actually the middle, we still had to go back).
This was a fun little trip. We got to spend quality time with just our little family and some with the rest of the family. I didn't take too many pictures while everyone was there, things sometimes get a little hectic when you have a large family. Nonetheless, a successful trip.

No comments: