Hello Natalie!! I am so sorry I am a loser had haven't gotten back to you on your blog! Yes, we missed not seeing you and others at the reunion, Jake wasn't wild on the idea of going to his reunion, and then the opener of the archery Elk hunt ended up being that day so hunting won out! Congrats on being pregnant and being further along than me...I'm jealous! I can't believe you can wait to find out what you are having, but I bet is so fun. I hope you guys are doing well, your girls are absolutely DARLING! Let me know if you guys will be down this way around the holidays or whatever, it would be great to see our long lost friends!! barbenbabe@gmailc.om
1 comment:
Hello Natalie!! I am so sorry I am a loser had haven't gotten back to you on your blog! Yes, we missed not seeing you and others at the reunion, Jake wasn't wild on the idea of going to his reunion, and then the opener of the archery Elk hunt ended up being that day so hunting won out! Congrats on being pregnant and being further along than me...I'm jealous! I can't believe you can wait to find out what you are having, but I bet is so fun. I hope you guys are doing well, your girls are absolutely DARLING! Let me know if you guys will be down this way around the holidays or whatever, it would be great to see our long lost friends!! barbenbabe@gmailc.om
Post a Comment