Saturday, September 20, 2008

Nectarines.....

......who knew if you ate a ton of these they'd give you the runs? Apparently not us.
But really, a neighbor of ours kept giving up boxes of nectaries and we couldn't eat them all so I decided to make some jam out of them. It is so delicious. I did share a little bit of it, but I really should be hoarding it for myself.

Oh, the fun days of summer are coming to an end here in a few days and I really don't want to see them go. I guess we'll have more adventures to look forward to come fall. In fact, this morning when Blair work up she looked out the kitchen door because she wanted to see the rain and said "I guess fall is coming because we have leaves all over our yard." Bring it on!

2 comments:

Maria said...

nice work! ben can eat a box of those things and not have lasting effects...we haven't even eaten a nectarine yet this year...what is up with that?!

Danny Leavitt said...

Natalie, I've decided to start reading your guys' blog a little more. I think it's hilarious the things you post. Blair and Ellie just keep growing up. Make sure they don't forget who I am!

Danny