


This is a couple weeks late....I was in the kitchen making dinner when all of a sudden I hear a thud followed by Blair's infamous screeching. She runs into the kitchen and I can't see her front tooth......Now let me rewind a few to a few minutes earlier.
Blair had been running through the house for like 10 minutes and Brent was pretty annoyed, as he had asked her like 10 times to stop. So she decides to run full-on to him and trips smashing her lip and tooth into the glider ottoman.
Anyway, we put a cold rag on her lip to stop the bleeding and to take a look in her mouth. I was horrified when I saw her tooth pushed way back, it looked as if she had knocked it out. We go ahead and call a few people and they say to pull it back to where it belongs. With Blair screaming trying to bite my hand off, we managed to get it back pretty close to where it needed to be.
It wasn't until six or seven days later that her tooth decided to turn this nasty brown color, which the picture does not do justice for. Here are a few pictures of the next morning and of her sweet tooth. Blair loves to show people her new "brown tooth."


1 comment:
That had to hurt poor thing! Evka is saying Blair Blair Blair ouchie!
Post a Comment