Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Little Angels

This is gorgeous Ellie after her and Blair got into my swim bag.
Now Blair and Ellie always have to do whatever
the other one is doing, so here is Blair.
This is Ellie, she always loves to wear some princess shoes and a purse. What a girly girl!

Now this picture you can see Blair's brown tooth a little better. It is her left front tooth (when you look it's your right).
I sure love my girls. They are so wonderful, they always seem to put a big smile on my face, even if they get mascara all over my bathroom, or spill a full bottle of water in mine and Brent's bed and we don't find out about it until we are ready to go to sleep for the night. What a blessing they are!

3 comments:

Kara said...

Oh my! Don't you love the blogging world - yes I know Travis is your brother - they spoke in church our very first Sunday here in Ohio last year and I said to my mom, he has to be Shane and Natalie's brother! Crazy! Your girls are ADORABLE!

Lyndsee Bates said...

They are cute! I must say they look like their Mommy :) The tooth looks so sad!

Lyndsee Bates said...

Hey where did you get your layout from I am looking for something new and really like the way yours looks! I hope you guys had a great Christmas! Love YA!