I have the most beautiful girls in the world. They make me so happy. I just had to get a shot of them by the Christmas tree tonight after baths. I never get pictures of them whey they are all clean!
Nat, I'm so excited you started up in the blogging world! It's so addicting, but so much fun, too! We're so excited to see the girls...and you guys too! :0) The blog is very cute by the way!
Blair was cracking me up with those gogles on. And her lip looked so nasty!!! I didn't see it until it was getting better. Oh, and i love the blog. Very cute.
3 comments:
So cute!! Ellie and Averee have the same pajamas! Are they from Gap and have flowers on the shirt? Very cute! They are getting so big!!!
Nat, I'm so excited you started up in the blogging world! It's so addicting, but so much fun, too! We're so excited to see the girls...and you guys too! :0) The blog is very cute by the way!
Blair was cracking me up with those gogles on. And her lip looked so nasty!!! I didn't see it until it was getting better. Oh, and i love the blog. Very cute.
Post a Comment