We loved spending Christmas in Utah with Brent's family. It was so much fun. We really love them and being around them.
I just love the Christmas season when everyone is thinking of others.
I am thankful for the birth of our Savior, Jesus Christ. I am grateful for what he has done for me. This year our family has been so blessed. I know he lives and loves us. I am thankful for the atonement and the roll it plays in my life. I love my husband and girls so much, they mean the world to me. I am thankful for the knowledge of eternal families. I have been so blessed.
I am thankful for the birth of our Savior, Jesus Christ. I am grateful for what he has done for me. This year our family has been so blessed. I know he lives and loves us. I am thankful for the atonement and the roll it plays in my life. I love my husband and girls so much, they mean the world to me. I am thankful for the knowledge of eternal families. I have been so blessed.



3 comments:
Glad you had a good time with Brent's fam! You guys are such a cute little family Love ya!
I love seeing everybody's famiilies--and yours' is so precious! I love their names too--you picked good. Your pics make me want to attend the old ward and see everbody all grown up. Are you guys still in that ward?
How's the marathon training going? What race is it? Top of Utah? Are you training with anbody? Do you have a long run this Saturday? Need a partner? Steve and I will be in town and I need to get 10 easy (translated slow) miles in. I'm thinking about going to do it in the foothills. If your interested I'll be at my parents--they're listed in the phone book and I'm pretty sure your brother has Dad's number (they seem to like hunting together.)
NAT- YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED! CHECK OUR MY BLOG!
Post a Comment